Information we collect and how we collect it
About the information we gather
The information we gather on our site falls into two categories: (1) personal information you supply when you place an order and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
1. Personally identifiable information. We may ask you for personal information such as your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number when you place an order. We use this information to process your order. When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form.
2. Aggregate information. When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity.
How we use your personal data
1. In order to fulfill your order.
2. If you sign up to our mailing list, we may email you to let you know about any Nadia Narain updates.
3. We will not share your information with any third parties.
How you can correct your information
Please email us to correct your information.
Our email policies
We will ask for your email address so that we can send you an email confirming your order and, if you have subscribed to our mailing list, so that we may send you an email to let you know about any Nadia Narain updates. If you are currently subscribed to our mailing list and no longer wish to receive emails, you can follow the 'unsubscribe' link located near the bottom of each email or by emailing us directly.
How to contact us
Address: Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UK